Thursday 3 October 2013

Hello all!

I hope everything is well with each of you.  Chapter 3 will be having a meeting on October 20th, 2013 from 1400-1600.  We invite each of you to come out as we will be discussing several club issues including critiquing this years contest, and beginning preparations for next years contest (ie: choosing a CD, location, date).  The usual club items will also be on the agenda and if you have anything you'd like us to discuss, please reply to this email and let me know so I can add it to the list.

The meeting will be held in the ground school room of the Brantford Flight Centre (CYFD).  Seeing as we will be at an airport, I invite you all to fly in if you can to have lunch before hand as the airport has a great restaurant  on site!  Being in Brantford, I am hoping to keep everybody's distance traveled relatively the same to encourage more of you to come out!

Looking forward to seeing you on the 20th!

Cheers,
Chapter 3

No comments:

Post a Comment